Marenco Swisshelicopter is a young and innovatiove Aerospace Company which is working on the development and production of a new single engine Helicopter. The Marenco Swisshelicopter Group has approximately 140 employees at locations in Switzerland and Germany. The first flight of SKYe SH09 was performed in October 2014 and start the serial production is planned within the next 18 months.
In order to support our Rotor Blade Development in Pfäffikon ZH; we are looking for a highly motivated
Mechanical Systems Engineer Rotor Blades
- Technical lead for assigned development projects, including coordination of the project activities with other project members, production, testing and suppliers
- Prepare the design of the structural or mechanical components using CAD and PLM software
- Prepare, check and release design data for suppliers and production
- Write and review technical documentation for product development and certification
- Liaise with suppliers on a technical level
- Prepare and review test requirement documents and support component, ground, and flight test activities
- Prepare and review analysis requirement documents and support stress and dynamic analysis of composite structures including their experimental validation
- Hold a university degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering with focus on composites and structural design (MSc/ MEng or equivalent)
- Good English language skills, both verbal and in writing, a working knowledge of German language will be an advantage
- Good team player skills, self-driven attitude and the ability to work to fixed deadlines
- Relevant engineering experience with carbon composites and their structural and/ or dynamic design
- Experience with repairs, damage tolerance and non-destructive testing of composite structures is an advantage
- Experience with coordination of development projects is desirable
- Knowledge of aircraft integration standards and certification processes is desirable
We are offering a challenging job in an entrepreneurial environment with room to grow in every dimension. Our office is located in Pfäffikon ZH.
Your next step:
If you are interested to know more about us please contact Patrick Moser at +41 44 552 33 27 or send your complete application documents in German or English in a single PDF file including following documents to email@example.com.
- Cover letter (including Foto and Nationality; we only accept applications from Swiss and EU Nationals (Schengen) or with a valid swiss working permit)
- Employment references
We do not consider applications from headhunters.
(We only accept applications which fulfill the requirements above)