Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, USA, Zimmer Biomet is a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare. We design, manufacture and market orthopaedic reconstructive products; sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, bone healing, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products.
We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people live better lives.
For the European Headquarter, based in Winterthur (Switzerland), we are looking for a:
Product Manager (m/f)
Identifying market trends, issues and competitive environment as well as forms strategic plans for product brand. Leads to the effort of initiating new product strategies in a form in supporting the existing brands and creating new products. Evaluates the needs of product marketing and sales personnel on a global basis and initiates strategies that meet regional and worldwide requirements.
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading the marketing development effort to bring new products from concept through commercialization including market exit
- Actively participating the in assigned project teams. Acquiring of the product information through market research and regional input to assure projects meet the needs of the intended markets
- Working across multiple internal and external groups such as design, packaging and labeling, regulatory claims, surgical technique generation, advertising, sales force education, etc
- Maintaining a high level of product category knowledge through staying current in published information, regional market contacts, surgeon interaction, and industry educational meetings
- Preparing the forecasts and identifies market shifts and threats
- Using the knowledge of existing products, new developments and market needs to formulate strategic and creative marketing plans
- Developing a firm understanding of financial trends and performance in specific brand lines
- Using and understanding the technical medical language to interact with internal and external customers as well as translating the technical language and discussing it internally in business terms
- Assessing of the brand viability relative to existing products with new product offerings to enhance overall brand offering as well as championing the brand through a comprehensive understanding of customer and end-user needs and product positioning relative to the competition
- Building and maintaining the long-term relationships with high level surgical consultants, key strategic customers and regional sales teams to promote and support the Zimmer brands
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. degree, preferably including formal studies in business.
- 6-8 years of product management experience or sales experience, preferably in healthcare
- Orthopedic experience is preferred
- Fluent in English and German or French
This dynamic Jobposition has a willingness to travel from 40% worldwide
If you seize this opportunity, you will be able to develop your international experience and be a part of a great and truly global team.Zimmer offers a wide range of challenging career advancement opportunities and a dynamic work environment. We look forward to receiving your complete application through the following LINK.