Varian Medical Systems Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating cancer and other
medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, and brachytherapy. Varian is also a premier supplier of X-ray tubes for medical,
scientifi c and industrial imaging applications and employs more than 7000 people around the world.
Management Assistant 80%
- Commercial education (e.g. KV) or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience as general administrative assistant with experience supporting one or more individuals
- Fluency in the local language and in English, both written and spoken, any other language is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to
communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Broad knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and proficiency in operating standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through 3-5 years related experience
- Experience with meeting/event coordination and planning is beneficial
- Strong customer orientation
- Self-starter, operate independently and multitask efficiently
- Ability to manage highly confidential or sensitive communication with internal
and external stakeholders
- Learn and apply knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Expert level knowledge of Windows desktop computer applications and
Microsoft Office (Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
- Advanced Outlook calendar management.
- Ability to navigate and leverage web resources for information search.
If you are interested and feel qualifi ed, please APPLY HERE, Job ID 9942BR.