System Administrator with GNU/Linux expertise wanted for one of our Lake Geneva based clients in the food industry.
- Qualification in System Administration along with 5+ years of real world Web experiences
- Proficiency in Linux command line usage and shell scripting beside strong understanding of networking and core internet protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, HTTP, etc.)
- Solid understanding of web security & performance best-practices beside expertise in Perl, Python / PHP / Ruby
- Broad working experience with automation / configuration management, preferably Puppet
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare, Containers) and CDN solution along with ability to work independently and complete assigned projects with limited supervision
- Languages: fluent French both written and spoken, good English
- Installing, conducting, evaluating, maintaining and improving the Web environment
- Planning, establishing and leading daily operations as well as building and implementing policies and procedures for the external developers
- Enabling the development of specifications for products or services beside dealing with external contractor
- Appointing, coordinating and analyzing projects and programs beside oversee the analysis of data and information
- Managing the entire infrastructure hosting, the Web applications and providing the necessary support and enhancement of all related projects
- Providing 3rd level support 24H/24H
Location: Vaud, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more