Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei der Bewerbung auf alpha.ch
RFP Writer (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 50 billion in assets under management and more than 400 institutional clients in 33 countries. An international team of over 350 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
* Completing RFPs, RFIs and DDQs for various asset classes (alternatives and traditional);
* Provide client services support to the Business Development team located globally;
* Manage information between investment management, research, business development and compliance;
* Participate in several projects;
* Manage and update consultant databases.
* University degree in finance/economics, or similar qualification;
* CAIA, CFA or AZEK or other professional financial qualification is a plus;
* Ideally 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably with an international asset management firm or an investment bank;
* Sound understanding of alternative and traditional products;
* Must be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel);
* Strong writing and numerical skills;
* Native English speaker, other languages such as German would be a plus;
* Excellent communication, organizational/multi-tasking skills essential;
* Highly motivated personality, flexible and adaptable to work in an entrepreneurial environment;
* Able to work under pressure, good stress management and work against tight deadlines;
* High orientation in client services.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Manager Mrs.Franziska Rohner.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 20
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG