Deloitte has a combined total of 12,500 staff and partners in the UK and Switzerland. In Switzerland, Deloitte has more than 1,000 professionals operating out of 6 cities: Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich (headquarters). We are committed to being the leading professional services firm in Switzerland and already have one of the largest management consulting businesses in the country.
Audit & Risk Advisory - Risk Analytics, Manager/Director
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Risk Advisory team is looking for you!
Our risk advisory experts advise customers how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is risk advisory your passion? Then we're the right company for you.
Risk Analytics is one of the fastest growing advisory services within Deloitte the success is based on solving complex risk questions for our leading Swiss based clients.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
· We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
· You will be responsible for further developing new client relationships and actively maintaining our existing client portfolio in Switzerland.
· As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
· You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Geneva.
· Degree from a university or technical college in business informatics. MBA/EMBA with focus on business solutions/strategy is preferred.
· 7+ years experience in a leading professional firm or Swiss bases company with a context to financial crime, regulation & legal change, business risk, innovation and technology, FSI focus preferred
· Experience with data tools and/or programming languages such as MS-SQL BI Suite, DataFlux, Trillium, SQL, R, SAS, Access/Excel, VBA, JAVA, C#.
· Broad background of information technology e.g. IT/data architecture and lifecycles, data governance, service management, testing or data/system migration.
· You are a reliable team player and have experience managing staff.
· You communicate confidently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Assma Ougrou from the Talent Acquisition. email@example.com