At GSK we have a challenging mission: to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. As one of the leading Pharmaceutical Companies our prescription medicines include treatments for a wide range of conditions such as asthma, heart and circulatory disease. We produce more than 30 prescribed vaccines worldwide to prevent potentially life-threatening or crippling illnesses such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, typhoid, influenza and bacterial meningitis. To support our mission we are currently looking for a
Customer Service Healthcare Professional part-time (50%)
In this exciting and diverse role for GlaxoSmithKline AG in Rotkreuz, you will be part of the Customer Service team and will work closely with different departments through the organization as well as with external customers (e.g. wholesalers).
Furthermore, your tasks also include the following:
• Setting up offers, reception and processing of more complex customer complaints - forwarding to other internal departments and issuing credit
• Managing data and promotional material
• Assisting stakeholders with questions of optimization of processes for Customer Service Switzerland
• Participate on various projects for Customer Service
As a successful Customer Service professional, you are customer focused with excellent communication skills.
The following is also required :
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role, in an international and fast-paced environment
• Fluent in German and very good knowledge (written and spoken)in English and French
• Strong team spirit
• A good knowledge of MS Office products (Word , Excel , PowerPoint . )
• SAP knowledge is preferred (or any other ERP)