(Senior) Credit Officer Securities-Backed Lending (Lombard Lending) 80 - 100%
- A challenging and dynamic private banking credit risk role within the International Wealth Management Division (IWM) based in Zurich
- Close collaboration and interaction with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders such as Relationship Managers, Sales and Trading, Legal and Compliance, etc.
- Assessment of collateralised finance (Lombard) transactions in the High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWI) segment of the International Wealth Management Division
- Credit analysis to include the full range of risk assessment such as exposure, collateral (e.g. single stock lending and risk concentrations across all asset classes and derivatives) and transactions featuring non-standard counterparty types or bespoke credit structures along with Legal, Cross-Border and Reputational Risk considerations
- Independent management of a portfolio of HNWI-/UHNWI offshore clients of a dedicated Private Banking Market Area
- Credit decision authority or, as required, the preparation of credit requests to Senior Credit Management
- Active involvement in a wide array of risk-related projects and New Business Initiatives
- An internationally-oriented career and attractive possibilities for professional development
- Master in Economic Science or Banking & Finance, Bachelor, CFA or GARP qualification
- At least 5+ years of working in Credit Risk Management of Lombard Lending or Corporate Banking including sound derivative knowledge
- Enthusiasm for international Finance- and Economic developments and strong interest in capital markets
- Prior experience as leader of or Subject Matter Expert (SME) in risk-related projects
- Distinctive analytical skills matched with confident communication skills interacting with demanding internal stakeholders
- High level of motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Fluent in German and English, further language skills would be an advantage
Mr. J. Lindemann (HIOD13) would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.