Sales Advisors - Zurich
Sales Advisors Zurich SociétéFounded in 1755 in Geneva Vacheron Constantin is the oldest watchmaking company in the world with a non-interrupted activity of 260 years devoted to Watchmaking Excellence. Dedicated to excellence in high watchmaking men and women of Vacheron Constantin never stop conceiving developing and producing the most exceptional timepieces inspired by the 3 values of the Maison technical excellence harmonious and inspired aesthetic extreme finishing. Our common quest maintain and ensure watchmaking and retail excellence client and service spirit. MissionWe are currently looking for experienced Sales Advisors who will join the team in our new boutique in Zurich. Responsabilités- Advise our national and international clientele.
- Present and explain the timepieces highlight features and provide sales arguments in line with client's motivations and needs.
- Maintain and develop the reputation the image of our Maison in Zurich and its region.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales and after sales service skills.
- Ensure a regular meticulous and personalized follow-up of our clientele for longtime loyalty.
- Participate to the boutique events and personally contribute to their success and efficiency.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as aftersales general inquiries handling client complaints.
- Work as a team with management and co-workers to achieve personal and store goals.
- Ensure regular and transparent reporting to management. Profil- Proven and demonstrable experience 3+ years in high-end luxury boutique preferably in high watchmaking.
- Familiar and comfortable with Word Excel Outlook and the different boutique management softwares.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Action oriented assertiveness in negotiating and closing the deal.
- Team player positive and constructive approach.
- Excellent grooming.
- Swiss German speaking fluent in English.
- Fluent Mandarin or Russian will be a strong plus. ContactShould you wish to apply simply click the "Apply" button above. We look forward to hearing from you.