Oracle BPM/FMW Developer/BPEL/Adapters/OSB/Oracle DB
ITech Consult AG is a certified ISO 9001 / 9008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany, Great Britain and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering ICT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
Reference Number#: 916022NC
Role/Job Title: Oracle BPM/FMW developer
Client Industry: Pharmaceutical
Job Location: Basel region
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: Until 31.12.2017
We are looking for an outstanding software developer to join our growing engineering team. Our desired candidate is passionate about technology and problem solving, has a great attention to detail, ability to learn quickly and deliver quality software in a timely manner. The candidate needs to be a good team player with strong communication skills but also able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Development of server-side Java Web applications in a pharmaceutical domain.
- Active participation in all aspects of solution development (clarify requirements and discuss solution options with analysts, drive application design in collaboration with architects, collaborate with front-end developers on API design, implement/test and document solution, perform peer code reviews, troubleshoot and fix production issues)
- Communication with team members in a global, multi-national environment.
- Computer Science/Electronic Engineering MSc Degree
- 7+ years programming experience.
- 4+ years' experience as a software developer with Oracle BPM and FMW (BPEL/Adapters/OSB) experience.
- Strong relational database skills (Oracle DB)
- Deep understanding of building Process Applications and integration challenges.
- Good knowledge of Business Process and Integration Design patterns.
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle BPM 11g/12c and experience with working on large BPM implementations using the tool is required.
- Excellent Knowledge and use of BPEL and BPMN concepts is required.
- Experience using DB/File adapter, Business Rules, mediators, Web services and BPEL for designing technical solutions based on Business processes is required.
- Experience with XML, XSD, XSLT and/or WSDL is required.
- Hands-on skills with design, architecture, development and unit testing of Java/Spring web based applications is desirable but not required.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns, object construction and application architecture strategies is required.
- Experience on multiple platforms, including Windows Server and Linux-based systems.
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then send your complete dossier using this link in the advert. *Even if this particular position doesn't suit your profile we recommend that you send us your CV and share with us what you are exactly looking for. You can also refer to our career website for alternate roles suitable for you: http://www.itcag.com/jobs/
Call us and discover the quality of our services for yourself. We are more than happy to meet with you for an individual consultation. Do not hesitate to contact us for further enquires on +41 41 760 77 01.
Our Pay rolling is referred by 98% of our freelancers as the best Pay rolling system in Switzerland. Do you require more information? Feel free to contact us.