Product Owner - Design Sprints and Design Thinking, Scrum teams, Scrum, Lean , Agile, SAFe, LeSS
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Product Owner.
He/She supports various RMD initiatives and supports / coaches other Product Owner.
The Product Owner is expected to support his/her team and RMD Software, by preparing and
managing scope, living the clients and RMD Software values and principles.
Helping both team and RMD Software to grow, learn and develop, improving what we do every day through relentless improvement.
As a member of RMD Software, the Product Owner contributes to the definition and
implementation of processes, practices and ways of working that ensure the teams and RMD
Software reach their highest sustainable performance.
The Product Owner will prepare scope for one team from 5 in a SAFe setup up.
Areas of responsibility:
This Product Owner is a key role in the team. He/She should prepare the scope with the
stakeholders and the team that the team can implement the feature in efficient and correct way.
• Live, coach and help the team to embrace the RMD Software principles, values and mindset.
• Supports Agile Project Management Approach (Preparing user stories & tasks, facilitating sprint
planning, Visualizing work and dependencies, etc.)
• Requirements Engineering in a regulated environment
• Defect Management (involves Exploratory Application testing to verify software quality /
implementation of user stories)
• Support the Product Manager to manage the backlog.
• Coach the peer Product Owner to understand and practice agility.
• Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well on
• Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities
• Help manage risks and dependencies
• Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
• Work with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking
Professional and technical requirements:
• A minimum experience of 3 years as a Product Owner
• Experience Design Sprints and Design Thinking
• Has worked for serval organizations or projects - in minimum 3 different firms and working in
programs with multiple (3+) Scrum teams in a single program
• University degree in Business, IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
• Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean and one or more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS,)
• Perfect skills in English spoken and written
Nice to Haves:
• German spoken and written
• Experience in a highly regulated environment
• Experience working with remote teams
• Experience with Intland Retina requirements tool
• Experience with team foundation server
Reference no: 919966 AD
Role: Product Owner
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: asap
Duration: 6 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.