Scrum Master - C# or Angular, Design Sprints and Design Thinking, Lean and more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS)
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Scrum Master.
He/She supports various RMD initiatives and supports / coaches Product Owner and other Scrum
The Scrum Master is expected to support his/her team and RMD Software, by removing
impediments, living the clients and RMD Software values and principles, helping both team and
RMD Software to grow, learn and develop, improving what we do every day through relentless
As a member of RMD Software, the Scrum Master contributes to the definition and
implementation of processes, practices and ways of working that ensure the teams and RMD
Software reach their highest sustainable performance.
The Scrum Master will coach one team from 5 in a SAFe setup up.
In RMD Software we interpret that the Scrum Master is not a 100% role, that he should enable
the team that the Scrum Master can also focus on developer work.
Areas of responsibility:
• Live, coach and help the team to embrace the RMD Software principles, values and mindset.
• Coach the team to adopt and apply practices based on the SAFe framework.
• Help the team to develop and live Scrum.
• Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team, the art and all team
members to reach their potential.
• Remove impediments to the team and team's delivery.
• Facilitation of a healthy relationship between the team and product owner.
• Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions.
• Facilitate the team's progress towards team goals.
• Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high performing team.
• Facilitate the Scrum events.
• Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog.
• Coach the Product Owner to understand and practice agility.
• Promote quality practices and assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their
deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
• Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well on
• Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities
• Help manage risks and dependencies
• Escalate and track impediments
• Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
• Work with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking
• Foster use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices
Professional and technical requirements:
• A minimum experience of 5 years as a Scrum Master (*****)
• Programming experience either in C# or Angular for more than 5 years (*****)
• Experience Design Sprints and Design Thinking (****)
• Has worked for serval organizations or projects - in programs with multiple (3+) Scrum teams in
a single program (****)
• Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean and more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS) (**)
• University degree in Business, IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
• Perfect skills in English spoken and written
• Programming experience either in C# or Angular for more than 5 years
Nice to Haves:
• German spoken and written
• Experience in a highly regulated environment
• Experience working with remote teams
Reference no: 919967 AD
Role: Scrum Master
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: from 01.04.2021
Duration: 6 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.