Product Manager B2B/Institutional Services
We are looking to strengthen the team of 6 Product Managers who drives evolutions of key products in Securities / institutional.
Your missions :
· Understand target audience and competition dynamics to formulate powerful insights.
· Build product strategy with Subsidiaries, Sales institutional and B2B, Marketing & tech teams
· Work with Product designers and UX research to develop creative and power full product
· Measure product usage and feature adoptions
· Collaborate with other product managers to share knowledge and strategy
· Plan mid-term strategic plans to build a product competitive edge
· Define Objective Key Result to cross functional teams.
· Provide ongoing reporting on your KPI products and Strategic Key Result
· Plan long term strategic plans on your product
· Support to deliver the product by collaborating with product owners on Strategical / Tactical objectives and align Product roadmap / Strategy
You own a university degree and have 8+ years of experience as Product Manager within the trading industry. You are recognized for your strong analytical skills and knowledge in Asset Management / institutional brokerage / trading business.
You will need to communicate effectively your vision both internally and externally, as well as demonstrate strong analytical skills. You feel comfortable interacting with engineers and technical analysts and are able to cope with high-pressure situations.
We work in an Agile cross-functional organisation, an experience in this type of organization would be an asset. Our working language is English, French is a plus.