Product Vigilance Specialist (m/f/d) - limited for 12 months
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
- As a complaint handling specialist (m/w) for medical devices you are responsible for the structured investigation of claimed products.
- You will do device inspection and root cause analyses on these claimed products and based on your findings initiate corrective actions if necessary.
- Moreover, you analyze engineering data, test certificates, risk evaluations and compile trending. In this context you are responsible for the documentation (in English) of complaint data and test results in the global complaint system (CHS / TrackWise / suPER).
- In this role, you'll work closely with other departments (e.g. R & D, manufacturing, RAQA, marketing, logistics, customer services) and attending meetings.
- Regular reporting as well as accurate data analysis is also part of your field of action.
What are we looking for?
- You have successfully completed your studies in a technical field (ideally mechanical engineering, quality management or medical technology) or alternatively you have completed your technical apprenticeship above-average and have already gained some work experience in a regulated environment.
- Ideally, you already have first experiences in complaint handling of medical devices (post market vigilance) and have had experience with the implementation of corrective actions (CAPA).
- You have a distinctive passion for technical matters, are an analytical thinker and like to work independently but also in interdisciplinary teams.
- Very good written and spoken English complete your profile. German and/or French is a plus.
We look forward to receiving your online application including all relevant documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).
In case you have further questions regarding the position, please feel free to directly reach out to Valentina Kostic via + 41 79 354 12 16.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.