Portfolio Manager - Multi Asset
We are looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager to join our investment boutique. As a multi asset class Portfolio Manager for wealth management clients you will have performance responsibility and direct contact to clients.
You will be part of a highly motivated, performance-oriented team of professionals that is open to new ideas and looks forward to working together with you. Your work location would be Zurich.
We are looking for a Senior Portfolio Manager who is experienced in managing multi asset class discretionary mandates for wealth management clients.. Knowledge, capabilities and a passion for ESG are a must as the open position will require ..
- Senior Multi Asset Class Portfolio Manager for wealth management
- Deputy PM on our Sustainable Mandate
- Participate in client meetings and performance reviews
- Support acquisition of new premium clients
- Open to regular business trips
- Strong team player
- Manage daily Avaloq tasks, premium client reporting and project work
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree or similar in Finance as well as CFA or AZEK required
- Very good knowledge across all asset classes with a focus on sustainability and fixed income would be an advantage
- At least five years of professional experience as a multi asset class portfolio manager in private banking or asset management
- Excellent communication skills, also in front of larger audiences (e.g. at regional sales meetings and customer events)
- IT knowledge: Bloomberg, portfolio management Avaloq knowledge desired, Python an advantage
- Highly systematic and independent way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, other languages an advantage
- Initiative and flexibility
Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through ourcontact form.