Numab Therapeutics AG is an evolving, innovative Swiss biotech company based in Wädenswil. The company is focused on the discovery and development of novel, antibody fragment-based therapeutics. With our breakthrough antibody-discovery and multi-specifics engineering platform, we engage in proprietary projects as well as collaborative research on behalf of partners in the pharmaceutical industry.
For our Finance team, we are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join us as:
In this position, you will be part of our finance team and will report to the Head of Accounting. You will be in charge of our accounting subledgers and will be involved in the preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements as well as in their audit.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting with regards to the company’s subledgers and in compliance with the company’s policies. The focus will be on accounts payable and will also include accounts receivable and fixed assets.
- In charge of the monthly reconciliation of the financial accounts related to the subledgers and for the maintenance of the accounting master data.
- Contribute to the preparation of the financial statements according to IFRS (quarterly/annual) and Swiss law (annual, SCO).
- Contribute to the financial audits and handle auditor requests related to the subledgers you oversee.
- Interact with Numab staff and with suppliers where required as an integral part of the daily work.
Your profile should ideally include:
- Commercial education (kaufm. Ausbildung), ideally combined with higher professional education (Sachbearbeiter/Fachausweis Rechnungswesen).
- 5 years professional experience in a similar position, experience in Life Science is desired.
- Commitment to highest level of precision and quality, and ability to consistently deliver accordingly.
- Understanding and hands-on experience of the Swiss VAT-system and IFRS.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ERP-systems (ideally Proffix).
- Mother tongue German and business fluency in English, written and spoken. French is a plus.
- Strong team player and ability to work self-dependent.
- Hands-on mentality paired with willingness to step outside of the comfort zone and to take responsibility and ownership.
Are you looking for an inspiring, entrepreneurial atmosphere and want to be part of a dynamic team where your contributions are both essential and valued? We are looking for skilled people who are eager to make an impact. We are offering a permanent position in an innovative environment as well as a competitive compensation package including a participation in the company.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with reference number NB070 to firstname.lastname@example.org.