Requirements Engineer / IT Business Analyst
Requirements Engineer / IT Business Analyst vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 8+ years' experience as IT Business Analyst with elicitation, specification, modelling and quality assurance plus familiarity with features, use cases, business rules, non-functional requirements, epics and user stories
- 4+ years of experience in Banking or Financial Industry combined with knowledge in bank processes, like Investment Advice and Order Management as well as listed products and OTC
- Proficiency in collaborating with Software engineers and architects in addition to the ability to manage stakeholders from different departments in large matrix organizations
- Well-versed with different software delivery approaches like Waterfall, Iterative and Agile
- In-depth regulatory knowledge as well as UML or BPMN skills would be an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Elaborating IT requirements by translating business requirements into software requirements while also documenting, specifying and ensuring high quality of software requirements
- Prioritizing and planning requirement work and engaging all stakeholders plus ensuring common understanding among stakeholders
- Handing over requirements to delivery teams and collaborating continuously to ensure correct implementation
- Managing requirements across lifecycle as well as taking ownership for own work packages and driving for results
- Cooperating with test manager to ensure test coverage and support with defect analysis
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
RM IT Professional Resources AG
+41 58 356 0606