Bachem ist ein börsenkotiertes, auf die Peptid-Chemie fokussiertes Technologie-Unternehmen mit einem umfassenden Leistungsangebot für die Pharma- und Biotechnologie-Industrie. Bachem ist spezialisiert auf die Entwicklung innovativer, effizienter Herstellungsverfahren und die zuverlässige Produktion Peptid-basierter pharmazeutischer Wirkstoffe. Ein umfangreicher Katalog von Biochemikalien für Forschungszwecke und exklusive Kundensynthesen ergänzen das Angebot. Mit Hauptsitz in der Schweiz sowie Niederlassungen in Europa und den USA ist das Unternehmen weltweit tätig und verfügt über die industrieweit grösste Erfahrung und Fachkompetenz. In der Zusammenarbeit mit ihren Kunden legt Bachem grössten Wert auf Qualität, Innovation und Partnerschaft.
Group Leader Market Intelligence (w,m,d)
We are looking for an experienced Group Leader Market Intelligence (w/m/d 100 %) for our Global Marketing Team. In this challenging role, you will be the global business owner for Market Intelligence, and manage all competitive intelligence, business intelligence and market insights activities at Bachem. You are the first point of contact to the Vice President Global Marketing for all Market Intelligence aspects and for the Market Intelligence Team.
- Define our Market Intelligence strategy and manage the work, the projects portfolio and budget accordingly
- Lead the team in all personnel aspects, such as coaching, definition of personal targets and recruiting of new employees
- Perform regular and frequent communication with all relevant stakeholders. This includes Sales, Business Development, Product Management and the Corporate Executive Committee
- Obtain and provide market insights for all business fields of Bachem and for all geographic regions. Foster the exchange of market intelligence information within Bachem. Support strategic decisions with market insights
- Provide comprehensive and up-to-date data about business risks, opportunities, products, competitors and any other aspects needed to develop, or protrude into, a specific commercial or geographic market
- Provide insights about commercial key drivers, forecasts, gaps and proposals to close the latter
- Monitor products, approvals and company information
- Provide insights on customers` needs, their decision making and other aspects
- Manage market insights data base licenses and purchased data. This includes review, evaluation and consolidation of data sources as well as proposals for improvements
- Provide insights to steer Bachem`s Social Media, Website and other digital platforms initiatives and activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work efficiently and with high agility in a matrix organization
- Market and internal/external customer related thinking and acting
- Positive and proactively collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- MBA or PhD in science preferred
- Preferred areas of study: market research, or, studies in the field of life sciences. The latter preferably chemistry, bio sciences or pharmacy
- Relevant scientific background to understand the core products of Bachem and to communicate with stakeholders in an efficient way
- Approximately 10 years of work experience in market analysis and/or market research in the life science industries and proven long-term experience with secondary market research, data sources and analytical tools
- Fluent in English and German, excellence in written English
- Skilled in online research tools and databases (eg Global data, IQVIA,..) with own, thorough user experiences
- Expert knowledge in office applications
- In-depth experience with C(D)MO manufacturing or services, pharma or biotech manufacturing or drug development is a plus
- Experience in leading teams and managing people with direct reports is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM tools is a plus. Knowledge of SAP is a plus
We offer an exciting and challenging role in a dynamic and growing company and international environment providing opportunities for personal advancement. If this opening draws your attention, and if you enjoy working in cross-functional teams and fast-paced environment, we look forward to receiving your complete dossier.
Please submit your application with full supporting documents (motivation letter, CV, testimonials, diplomas) online to Mrs. Iris Hreinsdottir (Senior HR Business Partner).