IQM Senior Manager
As part of the Manufacturing Operations' (MO) Staff Functions team, your role as Integrated Quality Management (IQM) Senior Manager will be to coordinate and represent the Currency Services & Solutions (CSS) business unit within the framework of SICPA’s Integrated Management System.
You will foster change and coordinate the evolution of that system in light of our company's strategy and future business opportunities. You will collaborate with the key players across our business' value chains, guaranteeing their integrity. You will work with the network of IMS Officers across CSS sites worldwide.
Your responsibilities fall into the following areas:
- Contribute to the definition of global guidelines from our corporate SICPA Integrated Management System (SIMS) team and translate it for the CSS scope; contribute to the development and deployment of global SIMS approaches & tools.
- Coordinate the contribution of CSS Business Process Owners (BPOs) from R&D, Manufacturing Operations and Sales to SIMS: design, continuous evolution and translation of business processes in the Management System tools.
- Guarantee the performance of CSS’ value chain, develop, monitor, report and analyze KPIs with BPOs and operational managers.
- Develop and drive a framework to govern CSS' value chain, collaborating with other Staff Functions to deploy appropriate means in the following domains: Industrial Performance, Technical Learning & Development, Data, Systems & Analytics, Security & Business Continuity, Project & Portfolio Management, Internal Communications.
- Coordinate and drive customer and supplier audits; contribute to SICPA’s IMS internal audit & self-assessment programme.
- Coordinate certification body audits and the certification roadmap for CSS worldwide entities, under the leadership of our corporate SICPA Integrated Management System (SIMS) team.
- Promote and ensure compliance with our current ISO certifications (9001, 14001, 45001, 27001 and other specific ones). Coordinate CSS’ contribution to Management Reviews.
- Coordinate CSS’ customer satisfaction evaluation programme: in collaboration with CSS operational managers, follow up on corrective & improvement action plans, management of complaints, answers to customer system requirements.
- Support the Head of Staff Functions in the definition & deployment of the business unit strategy: context analysis, methodology, translation into tactical objectives and plans, monitoring of the deployment, relevant reporting, etc.
- Represent and make decisions on behalf of the CSS business unit within the SICPA Group Quality Boards.
- Master's degree in engineering, science, business administration, or quality systems
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in a regulated industrial environment, ideally in the chemical industry
- Strong Quality Management experience supporting large, multi-site, global organization with significant exposure to the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, their interpretation, and driving the certification process
- Experience in cross-functional business processes across full value chains, in a worldwide, multinational company environment
- A solid understanding of enterprise risk management, impact of legal requirements
- Demonstrated experience in project management and business strategy planning
- Ability to effectively communicate and adapt messages to all levels within the organization, from the manufacturing floor to senior management; ability to coach and influence, and promote the Quality culture within the organization
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 tools, PowerBI or other reporting tools, and Business Process Modelling tools
- Lean 6 Sigma Green or Black Belt would be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills in French and English, Portuguese and/or Spanish would be a plus
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.