Director Sales & Markeitng
MmmGood® is a fully functional web booking platform for hosts and guests. It is our plan to be the leading global digital platform for authentic home-made meals prepared by hosts around the world for guests around the world, bringing people together to taste and discover different foods, traditions and cultures.
We are a start-up aiming to establish ourselves as global digital online platform for H2H (human to human), to enhance an inclusive, collaborative, global economy and uplift authenticity. For this we seek a young-minded, healthy-life-style oriented DIRECTOR SALES & MARKETING with an open-minded spirit who feels like a cosmopolitan, who desires to be part of a grand social movement.
We are shapers of cultures and traditions. Drawing their inspiration from the rich heritage, culture and traditions of each regions, - providing our members with mesmerising unforgettable experiences, whilst remaining unerringly true to its origins.
We have a window of opportunity to become the largest ‘authentic home-made’ dining explorer, marshalling the resources to pursue this online opportunity for our customers, offering a wide range of services related to authentic home- made cuisines from around the world, all receptive to a new mantra for human food relationships: ‘bringing people together, eating together, and discovering together’. As the competitive landscape continues to evolve rapidly, countless players have moved online with credible offerings, devoting substantial energy and resources to building awareness, traffic and sales.
The DIRECTOR SALES & MARKETING is a key role, tasked with developing and executing the innovation of new services and programming for our global community and business partners.
We are looking for a DIRECTOR SALES & MARKETING supporting our global communication activities for the transformation of our brand and increase our cultural relevance. If you feel you can combine traditional marketing with content marketing, social media and share inspiring storytelling with grand dialogue, - that tactically increase our presence, - knowing how to connect globally given the opportunity to growth to higher positions.
The DIRECTOR SALES & MARKETING will conceptualise and create compelling photo, video and social media campaigns that tell our story to stakeholders developing original and exciting content across all our markets word-wide. You are generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. This may include neuro-marketing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
The DIRECTOR SALES & MARKETING is a key role, tasked with developing and executing the innovation of new services and programming for our global community and business partners. As new products and programmes require cross-functional input, collaboration is essential. Co-driver to initiate a global movement.
You will play a vital role in their growth efforts. This is role is newly created whilst we are at start-up stage, - we have a significant digital platform product scoping out and engaging and developing market entries around the world through online marketing channels.
- Set marketing goals and objectives for all our global markets.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Review and manage content marketing strategy.
- Determine KPIs for the marketing section.
- Establish a customer relationship- & loyalty management.
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices and latest best practices.
- Establish and execute a digital marketing plan, - reaching end-user high membership world-wide plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Qualified to work and live in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Start-up experience in global digital marketing and communication.
- High affinity for cultural relevancy and digital personalisation.
- Languages: English & French are a necessity.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to pivot and change voice according to needs
- Comfort with cultural change in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in owning, executing, and delivering on short/long term projects.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful global digital marketing campaigns at both national and international level.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience.
Since we are a start-up phase you will in our Geneva Hub and parsley remotely and connect with all other teams members and external strategic partners.