Head of administration (COO) - Single Family Office
Head of administration (COO)
Single Family Office
We are a newly formed family office based in Lausanne acting for a single wealthy UK family. We are looking for a Head of administration (COO), who is capable of acting independently and whose main task will be to create the operating platform of the family office.
As mentioned above, the primary mission of the Head of administration (COO) is to create the basis for the family office and commit essential resources to put in place a platform for the control of the assets, cash management and trust services.
The Head of administration (COO) will not be in charge of managing the investments themselves and that function will be subject to a further recruitment or outsourced.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Treasury services
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Creation of an information system
- IT coordination
- HR services
- Contact with beneficiaries and family members on a daily basis
- Implementation of internal control
- 10+ years of experience in in at least two of the following: accounting, treasury, financial planning and analysis
- Master's degree in economics and/or diplôme federal d'expert comptable and/or any equivalent title
- An experience working with trusts is a plus
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of French
- Resistance and capacity to create and motivate a small team
- Swiss residence
How to apply:
Apply only by sending your resume with salary requirements to: