Are you a team leader, innovator, doer and thinker?
Are you a positive, motivated, ambitious, flexible and community-building person?
Do you have a sales DNA ? Do you believe education can open the world?
Do you want to work for a company where equal opportunity employment is a daily reality?
If so, we want to hear from you !
Country Produt Manager
- Drive sales oflanguage & study programs abroad through direct customer contact in Suisse romande
- Lead a team of 5 people
- Develop sales and marketing strategies, including lead generation strategies and CRM drive.
- Grow sales staff including recruitment, training, coaching, tracking of achievement and performance reviews.
- Own of all other relevant business aspects ofthe program, with a strong focus on business development and lead generation.
- Have presence, entrepreneurial spirit, attention to details and nothing is impossible attitude
- Exceed customer expectations
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree, preferably a Master’s degree or equivalent
- 1-5 years of working experience
- Passion for sales, outspoken personality and and target driven
- Leadership and strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Full fluency in French and English
- Excellent written and oral communication
- International experience (study/work)
- Position based in Lausanne
- Performance-based bonuses
- Starting date : as soon as possible or to be discussed
- A young, fun and dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunities for career advancement in Switzerland and abroad within 2-3years
- Join international Fam tours to discover our fantastic campuses
- Join local or international sales and marketing Kick Offs
- Enjoy multiple travel benefits
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work.
For the past 57 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. At EF, our people and our organisation live on Global Impact. We thrive for this in terms of Carbon emission offsetting, Community engagement and Human connection. As a natural part of who we are, we also work passionately for an organisation where equality is our daily life. To learn more about what global Impact means for us, please go to www.ef.com/impact