The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has eight brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au Brésil, LimeLife, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro and Grown Alchemist.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
Junior Visual Merchandising Creative Designer
You are inhabited by a highly collaborative energy and entrepreneurial mindset? Apply now!
We are looking for a highly motivated JuniorVisual Merchandising Creative Designer to join our Geneva Headquarters as part of our Visual Merchandising Team (Permanent, Store Animations & Events) for L'Occitane en Provence. You will report to the Visual Merchandising Creative Leader.
Store Animations & Events:
- You design store animations for the brand campaigns and product launches following the marketing calendar, in line with the brand strategy and budgets (Store animations: Window / Merchandising table / Permanent Kit / Backwalls and specific supports)
- You manage projects from the brief to the execution: you create, sketch, render, test, prototype and communicate to deliver creative and technical design packages to international markets and countries
- You collaborate with an international creative VM community and also with the different stakeholders working on the project (ex: Communication / Graphic / PR)
- You participate in the creation of the Pop Ups and Concept Stores. In addition, you bring new ideas to improve the customer experience in stores (services, digital experience, merchandising ideas).
- You create visual presentations to highlight your work and your creative ideas (Indesign Software)
- You are able to produce visual printing artworks for the campaign animations (Indesign and Illustrator Software)
HOW YOU CAN FIT:
- Graduated from a Visual Merchandising / Store Design school with 1 or 2 years of experience in retail, including Visual Merchandising, Retail and Events Design
- Fluent in English & French
- MANDATORY : Strong knowledge in 3D design, and technical conception (SketchUP, SketchUp Layout) and 3D rendering (Keyshot), also in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Indesign, Illustrator) to bring your creative ideas to life.
- Strong interest in retail, cosmetic, design and graphic arts
- Curious and aware of the new trends in retail design, digital innovations and in brand-new store concepts
- Thanks to your aesthetic vision and sensibility, you influence and inspire the team with creative and modern ideas.
- You have an entrepreneurial & team-oriented spirit, and you are able to help your team to swiftly define the operational needs.
- Thanks to your sense of organization and attention to details, you lead and build your own projects with accuracy and efficiency.
CONTRACT TYPE: permanent
STARTING DATE: to be discussed
Please, send us your application with a Cover Letter and your Portfolio