Since the foundation by Erwin Bernheim in 1951 Mondaine Group Ltd. has gained recognition as a leading player in the watch industry. We are an independent and innovative company that embraces the world of marketing, lifestyle, design and combines this knowledge with state-of-the-art manufacturing. Our brands include Mondaine, Luminox, Pierre Cardin and M+Watch with a global distribution and Swiss manufacturing.
We are looking for a hands-on Graphic / Media Designer to join our Mondaine, M+WATCH and Pierre Cardin team at our headquarter in Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland.
Graphic / Media Designer (100%)
- Conceptualization, development, coordination and implementation of marketing materials for both offline and online. This includes, for example, catalogs, brochures, flyers, posters, other print materials, advertisements, operating instructions, packaging, POS material, advertising guidelines, giveaways, assets for social media, interactive media, assets for e-shop, newsletter, and much more, according to the specifications of the CI/CD of the individual brands
- Transform briefs and stories into visually appealing digital or print content
- Identify opportunities and propose new ideas in line with brand’s personality, industry and relevant trends
- Layout of all marketing materials using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom programs
- Cropping and retouching photographs, promotional items etc. and occasional photographing in the in-house photo studio
- Creation of target group relevant GIFs, video cuts for content marketing for our online channels
- Assistance with product development and prototyping
- Researching and analyzing current digital media trends and keeping up to date with all current design technologies/trends and developments to propose new ideas and keep brand up-to-date
- Degree in graphic / media design or comparable Training such as graphic / media designer
- Excellent knowledge in the preparation of print data
- Several years (3-5) of practical experience
- Expert knowledge of exporting for the right platform, color modes, file types, image editing, resolutions, or printing parameters, specific for each platform or purpose
- Strong understanding of typography, color theory, white space and layout, motion design principles is a plus
- Experience creating high quality visual designs including product launches, content marketing, emails, advertisements, digital channels, social media content, and other marketing assets
- Excellent English communication skills. German is highly valued
- Very good MAC skills
- Excellent knowledge in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (explicitly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Very creative and a passion for brands and communication
- Can-do attitude
- Project management and organizational talent
What we offer you
- Lean, unbureaucratically organized structures, fast decision-making processes
- Flexible and modern working arrangements in terms of space and time
- Openness and room for manoeuvre
- Corporate benefits (entrance gift, free drinks, weekly fruit, etc.)
- Wonderful working location close to the train station and the Zurich Lake
More about us
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by a commitment to deliver quality products and excellent customer service to our partners. Since 2020, the entire Mondaine Group has been one of the world’s first carbon-neutral watch brands. Our brand ambassador for Luminox is Bear Grylls, the world’s most recognized face of survival and outdoor adventure. The Mondaine Official Swiss Railways watches embody a minimalistic iconic design and the famous red seconds hand, recognized around the world.
Do you meet the requirements profile? Then please send your CV and portfolio by e-mail to:
Mondaine Watch Ltd.
Frau Vivianne Lardo
8808 Pfäffikon SZ
Tel. 058 666 86 06
For administrative reasons, applications sent by mail unfortunately cannot be considered. Due to the large number of applications, documents submitted by mail will not be processed.