Data Quality Manager (m/f/div.)
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Responsible for the correctness and completeness of the marketing data in our product database
- Maintains and updates our PIM/MAM systems, frequently performing quality controls and optimizing the data collection
- Responsible together with our external vendor, the PIM/MAM manager and the touchpoint owners to make high quality content available on all touch points (website, dealers, print catalog, etc.)
- Support in defining and optimizing data exports, documentation and maintenance processes
- Striving to deliver based on touchpoints owners’ request, while protecting the information- and maintenance structure in the database
- Supporting maintenance of the product master data list
- Bachelor in related field such as Informatics, Marketing or similar
- Work experience in this field is a plus
- High level of detail orientation
- Interest to learn everything about our product portfolio
- High level of excel proficiency
- Solid understanding of databases
- Data and analytics driven
- Service minded team player
- Communication skills to make topic understood in the broader context of communication / user journey management
- UX and agile working methods
Contact HR Department