Building on 30 years of experience in transfusion diagnostics, Quotient is a commercial stage diagnostics company committed to delivering solutions that reshape the way diagnostics is practiced. Quotient has two key product portfolios, Alba by Quotient and MosaiQTM by Quotient. The Alba by Quotient product range is comprised of high-quality reagents used to keep laboratories around the world running efficiently. They are sold directly to laboratories or through our OEM partners. MosaiQ™ by Quotient is our proprietary multiplex microarray technology, offering the world’s first fully automated, consolidated testing platform, allowing for multiple tests across different modalities. MosaiQ™ is designed to be a game-changing solution, which we believe will increase efficiencies, improve clinical practice, deliver significant workflow improvements and operational cost savings to laboratories around the world. Quotient’s operations are based in Eysins/Switzerland, Edinburgh/Scotland and Chicago/Illinois.
Quality Control Analyst
Quotient is recruiting for a Quality Control Analyst to join the Operative Quality Department based in Eysins. The role is a permanent full-time position.
The Quality Control Analyst entails to undertake the performance of quality control testing of raw materials, intermediate and final products in accordance with operational objectives, statutory and regulatory requirements and the principles of GxP.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Perform routine Quality Control testing of incoming material, intermediate and final product
- Analyse and record data in test records and other relevant documentation to provide a permanent and precise record of all work carried out to ensure compliance with specifications
- Handle compliance records such as OOS investigations, CC, NC, CAPA as required
- Write, review and update procedures to ensure compliance
- Maintain the stability schedule. Test and review Quotient products currently undergoing stability assessment
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in QC laboratory (pharmaceutical, medical device or medical laboratory) and GMP experience
- Experience in immunohematology and quality management system
- Experience in blood group serology desirable
- Analytical and data review skills,
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, flexible
- Good spoken and written English and French