Established in 1963 as a Swiss bank, BCP segments its activities into two well-established core businesses: Commodity Trade Finance and Wealth Management. These are reinforced by our expert Treasury services. BCP enjoys a solid reputation as a high-quality service provider in all of its banking fields. Founded under Swiss Banking Law and Regulations, BCP is supervised by FINMA, the Swiss financial markets supervisory authority. Headquartered in Geneva, BCP also operates a branch in Luxembourg and a representative office in Dubai. More information can be found at www.bcp-bank.com.
To strengthen our Risk Management department, we are currently looking for a
Risk Control Officer
- Identify, analyse and evaluate risks and impacts for the Bank.
- Perform daily risk controls.
- Ensure that the required and necessary business controls related to the activity performed by the first line of defense (CTF, Treasury, etc.) are relevant, implemented and adequately executed.
- Prepare internal and external reporting delivered to the Management and financial authorities, including SNB statistics.
- Perform analysis of data quality and coherence in the Bank’s core banking and regulatory software (including legal reporting software testing).
- Participate in the drafting of Risk Control policies, directives and procedures when necessary.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent with a focus on Finance, Audit or Control.
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) or CFSA (Certified Financial Services Auditor) certification would be an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in banking Audit, Accounting, Credit administration or financial Risks.
- Very good knowledge of Swiss Banking environment and of the related rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Report Generator (FIRE) and SNB reporting would be an asset.
- Knowledge of banking transactions related to Commodity Trade Finance and Treasury would be an asset.
- Ability to work and manage projects with autonomy.
- Solution-oriented, well organized with a strong sense of initiative.
- Precise, accurate and attentive to details.
- Strong communication and proven analytical skills.
- Able to prioritize workload.
- Team spirit.
- Fluent in English and French, written and oral.
- At ease with IT tools (internet, intranet, Outlook, MS Office...).
- Location: Geneva
- Starting date: Immediate
- Activity rate: 100%
Please send your complete application file (cover letter, CV, work certificates and diplomas).
Please kindly note that with no answer from us within 3 weeks, you can consider that your candidacy was not selected for this position.
Thank you for your understanding.