The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com
Communications Manager Operations
Location: Vevey, Switzerland
Company: Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
Act. Rate: Full-Time
Type of contact: Permanent contract
Start date: TBC
Deadline for applications: 14.09.2022
What we offer at Nestlé
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
As a "Communications Manager - Operations" , you will lead communication initiatives and will design and deploy effective Learning and Development solutions for Operations worldwide.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A Day in the Life of a Communications Manager - Operations
- Represent the Operations community in the various communication campaigns organized by Corporate Communications
- Design and deploy multi-channel communications, including digital platforms, videos, presentations, speeches, newsletter and printing materials
- Write, edit and simplify texts, presentations and announcement
- Manage the intranet sites and WorkPlace platform for Operations
- Be the main point of contact for communications to units within Operations on key topics and lead events (webcasts, forums,..)
- Support the Operations community in the definition of the yearly learning & training priorities
- Define a competency building strategy for Operations community and guide the agencies in the development of new learning solutions
What will make you successful
- At least 6 years of experience in communications and training & learning with focus on developing communication strategies.
- Experience in writing articles, speeches and expertise in distilling messages.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign or Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat
- Good knowledge in editing videos and creating short educational films and designing documents (posters, flyers, pictures-).
- Strong capabilities and communication skills to manage senior stakeholders.
- Project management skills and operational experience.
- Ability to build rapport, trust and credibility at all levels of the organization and to collaborate cross functionally and pitch-in on various other department projects.
- Experience with a wide spectrum of digital communications tools (intranet, WorkPlace Solutions, etc.).
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win.
We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people's lives that we touch every single day.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com.