SALES PLANNING ANALYST 100%
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free-style skiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the extended department of Sales including Digital, Sales and Retail International teams at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
SALES PLANNING ANALYST 100%
In addition to classic sales planning responsibilities, the chosen candidate will be in charge of our B-to-B requests.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Obtain accurate market production needs that covers the product / collection lifespan, based on local sales forecasts, current performance, and planned sales & marketing activities
- Collaborate with local sales and logistics teams, to ensure that optimal stock is delivered to cover the first month of a product / collection launch
- Analyze & monitor the local performance of collections to best advice and execute needed replenishment at Distribution Center (DC) & Point-Of-Sale (POS) levels
- Act as the main point of contact between headquarters and its subsidiaries for product / supply chain related questions
- Coordinate, analyze and control incoming B2B requests
- Collaborate with all internal departments involved (E.g. Procurement, Distribution, Sales, Finance)
- Proactively communicate best practices, technical guidelines and protocols to local markets
- Analyze HQ product stock, expanding the database of potential B2B use cases
- Create sales and stock reports based on internal requests
- Commercial education
- Background in Sales / Customer Service / Logistics / Procurement / Planning.
- Advanced in Excel, knowledgeable in PowerBI / SAP, other analytical skills a plus
In addition, you have a customer service minded and flair for figures. You are proactive and independent, problem solver, have a positive attitude. Furthermore, you are confident in communication and have fun work ethic.
You are fluent in English, French and/or German. Any other languages are a plus.
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, creativity and ambitions. Swatch offers you the ideal environment to progress in your career and attractive benefits such as:
- Flexible 40 working hours / week
- 25 days of annual leave
- Contribution to health insurance costs
- Best in class pension fund
- Subsidized on-site canteen and food trucks
- Training and development plan
- Extended maternity leave
- Free parking
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne