Sales & Marketing Coordinator Construction 100%
Omya is a leading global producer of industrial minerals, mainly fillers and pigments derived from calcium carbonate and dolomite, and a worldwide distributor of specialty chemicals.Founded in 1884 in Switzerland, Omya has a global presence extending to more than 180 locations in over 50 countries with 8,000 employees.
We are looking for a
- Provide timely and effective administrative support to Construction Group Sales & Marketing team.
- Ensure optimal administration and research of relevant markets, including Paints & Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants and Mortar & Concrete.
- Support monthly business performance reporting, including for Key Accounts as needed.
- Support the development of product and customer information.
- Organization of Construction team meetings and team events, including meeting minutes.
- Support creation of sales presentations and commercial data prior to important visits.
- Maintain clerical duties including mail, word processing, filing, order processing and general correspondences as needed.
- Execute marketing communication and promotion (magazines, fairs etc.,) and manage customer database.
- Support management and assignment of leads generated via various channels.
- Organization of events such as internal and external training courses and webinars.
- Support organization of key exhibitions and trade shows including travel arrangements.
- Provide support to sales & market information gathering and prepare presentations for meeting.
- Handle requests for product sample.
- Assist and support all administrative procedures incl. travel arrangements in the Segment as needed.
- High School / Vocational or University (Bachelor's Degree) in technical field or business administration preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience in multinational environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, in particular in Excel and PowerPoint
- Additional software skills such as SAP, Sales Force etc. preferred
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, creative and critical thinking person with hands-on approach
- Committed, independent, well organized and communicative personality with a reliable and accurate way of working
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
Omya International AG, Diana Flückiger, Baslerstrasse 42, 4665 Oftringen, Switzerland