- 80 - 100%
Product Owner for Client Lifecycle 80-100% (w/m/d)
As part of LGT's Private Banking Group, Transformation & Operations makes an important contribution to our dynamic international private banking business. Our department leads projects and develops principles that aim to deliver a leading client experience across all channels and touchpoints. We also strive to ensure that our employees have as much time as possible available for our clients and are optimally supported internally.
Embedded in our innovation team for the further development of our customer and client platforms, you will take on group-wide product responsibility for the customer lifecycle. As Product Owner you will take over an already highly digitalized platform. Your ambition is to achieve more customer focus and higher efficiency. In addition, you will develop future game changers that position us as a leader in client opening and relationship management.
Your specific duties will include:
- As a Product Owner, you will work closely with an agile, interdisciplinary Fusion Team with experts from the front office, master data management and compliance, as well as experts in application development, process management, interaction design or quality management.
- You develop a product vision on the basis of an overarching strategy and also develop it further on an ongoing basis. You are also networked externally and are familiar with trends and innovations in your field.
- You are comfortable sharing your intent and progress with the organization on a regular basis, as well as representing your team in higher-level planning and coordination.
- In dialog with your stakeholders, you seek efficient, joint solutions that work for all business units as far as possible. Where this requires decisions from management level, you actively support the decision-making process and are also able to make a recommendation.
- In the development process as well as when rolling out innovations of your product, you involve your customers in all units of LGT directly and practically (e.g. by working with prototypes, surveys or roundtables).
Your line team is located in Vaduz. The team in which you would mainly work is part of a growing organization in Zurich and Liechtenstein. A high degree of mobility between these locations is desired, although we are open to individual solutions.
What you bring
For success and joy in this position, you will bring appropriate prerequisites.
- Digitalization as well as ongoing optimization and simplification of processes is a matter close to your heart.
- You enjoy developing a vision for your product, making it concrete and also communicating it clearly.
- Your team perceives you as an inspiring and competent customer voice.
- You enjoy proactively maintaining contact with your internal customers as well as our bank customers and agree to be measured against their satisfaction.
- You are persuasive in representing your vision and prioritization and implementation decisions.
- Beyond your product, you enjoy contributing your expertise on client lifecycle topics to other teams and projects.
In addition, you have the necessary qualifications for this demanding task.
- Completed studies (university or university of applied sciences degree at bachelor's or master's level)
- Proven experience in agile working in and with Scrum and understanding of classic project management
- Knowledge in the digitalization of (master data) processes
- Knowledge of banking systems or innovative financial software an advantage, Avaloq and Appway a particular plus
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer
You can expect an environment in which highly motivated innovation teams are built and have room to grow, in which customer focus is upheld and where openness, pragmatism and team spirit characterize a constructive working environment. Flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths are part of our culture. We offer you exciting and long-term development opportunities as well as a challenging and dynamic environment that opens up personal and professional perspectives.
We rely on committed and motivated employees. In return, we delegate a lot of responsibility and thus create an environment where you can contribute your professional knowledge, quality and innovative ideas. Encouraging, recognizing and rewarding personal initiative and performance is a matter of course for us at all levels of the organization. Help shape LGT.
If you are interested, we will be happy to receive your application. Your letter of motivation should primarily explain what makes you personally suitable for such a role and the topic of Client Lifecycle, and why you are interested in joining us.
Become part of a family - not just a company.