IMA Group is a world leader in the design and manufacture of automatic machines for the processing and packaging of pharmaceutical, food and general automation products. IMA has 6200 employees worldwide.
IMA Automation Switzerland SA, a member of the Automation Division of the IMA Group, innovates, develops and produces turnkey automation solutions for the medical, pharmaceutical, micro technology, watchmaking and electronics industries. Our product and service portfolio ranges from high-tech and precision concepts to fully automated industrial production solutions.
Established across two sites, in La Chaux-de-Fonds (NE) and in Gals (BE), IMA Automation Switzerland has a wide range of competences and is looking for YOUR TALENT to develop its business.
Area Sales Manager South Europe
Implement IMA's commercial policy in order to prospect, develop and manage the customer base throughout Southern Europe with the aim of increasing turnover and achieving defined quantitative and qualitative objectives.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Identify, prospect, develop and manage the customer base in these countries. Develop IMA Automation business and market share.
- Participate in the definition of quantitative and qualitative objectives for the Southern European market (France, Spain, Italy, Belgium).
- Participate in the marketing and communication activities of the company.
- Identify customer needs and work closely with the technical departments to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain our image in the market.
- Provide information on the technical and commercial evolution of your market segment and document it in a regular, systematic way.
- Ensure the follow-up of business and customers from a technical and commercial point of view.
You are based between La Chaux-de-Fonds and Lyon and available for business trips within your region for 40-50% of your time.
With a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field, you can demonstrate 4 to 6 years of successful experience in the field of special machinery sales in an international context.
With strong networking and business acumen, you are comfortable with prospecting and market development activities. You possess leadership and strong communication skills, which allow you to establish and maintain strong trusting relationships with your clients at all levels of the organization.
Motivated by results, you coordinate your actions and priorities independently and take the necessary initiatives. Finally, you are fluent in both French and English, with Spanish and Italian being beneficial.
IMA Automation Switzerland offers you a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment as well as the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from a multicultural company with a corporate culture that prioritizes employee development, equal opportunities and environmental impact.