As a confirmed UX/UI designer in our company, you will be integrated into our Marketing department within the Brand Creation Team, reporting to the Design manager.
Your mission is to deliver high-quality responsive design concepts, stunning Motion Design in collaboration with your team and other stakeholders to provide the best solutions on time. Therefore, the candidate we're looking for must have a "get things done" attitude and be solution-oriented.
We work at high speed and expect you to demonstrate various projects ranging from very creative to everyday design tasks through your portfolio.
- Participate in each phase of the creation, from Discovery to Delivery and work closely in an interdisciplinary team.
- Explore multiple concepts and turn them into functional designs, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make low-fidelity sketches and prototypes
- Deliver daily tasks respecting the timing
- Create visually stunning video in Motion Design and Video Editing.
- Demonstrate communication skills and articulate your design decisions to our stakeholders
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design and brand consistency
- You have confirmed 5+ years of experience in designing web and digital products in a Digital Agency or similar.
- Proficient with graphic design and prototyping tools (Adobe Creative Suite & Figma)
- You are flexible and client-oriented, with a great team spirit
- You can demonstrate a portfolio including UI Design and Motion Design works
- You are able to create, extend and maintain a design system
- You know the basics of the web (HTML, CSS, SEO...)
- Print Design knowledge is a plus
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You are a team player who loves to work, interact and learn with an entire team of professionals
- You are a French speaker and confirmed in English
- You are organized, autonomous and details-oriented