Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Lead
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Lead
Sonar’s industry-leading solution enables developers and development teams to write clean code and remediate existing code organically, so they can focus on the work they love and maximize the value they generate for businesses. Its open source and commercial solutions – SonarLint, SonarCloud, and SonarQube – support 29 programming languages. Trusted by more than 300,000 organizations globally, Sonar is considered integral to delivering better software.
The impact you can have
As part of Business Technology, you’ll join a collaborative team where experts challenge and learn from each other.
Being directly in touch with our Customer facing team, you will have the opportunity to understand how the company operates and communicate with our customers. You will support the efforts to implement, expand, define, design, configure and manage our Marketing platform. You’ll contribute to building the company 360° Customer Database.
As Salesforce Marketing Cloud Product Owner, you’ll put yourself in a position to propose solutions and new features to streamline our operations.
Finally, you’ll be able to evaluate your impact as users can ultimately spend more time on what really matters.
On a daily basis, you will
- Collaborate with stakeholders and development teams to gather requirements and process flows, including documentation of all features with acceptance criteria.
- Manage administration of customer communication campaigns, either in each function (email, Cloud Pages,...), or leveraging Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications.
- Oversee complex campaign workflow rules, data segmentation, and triggers and drive process improvements and innovations.
- Leverage CRM integration (mostly Sales Cloud) to trigger customer communication campaigns and trigger operational communications.
- Lead Marketing Cloud data modeling and architecture including data extension modeling and cross-product data architecture & mapping
- Be the point of contact for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues with SFMC.
- Support and educate/train our users on best practices in utilizing SFMC tools.
- Produce, maintain and distribute comprehensive, clear, and accurate documentation for all processes and operational considerations.
- Prepare and plan future new functionality and customization or enhancements with users prior to releasing net new functionality.
The skills you will demonstrate
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Marketing Cloud building email marketing campaigns utilizing, content areas, segmentation, automation, tracking and analytics to make data driven decisions to optimize email campaigns.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud integration and especially Salesforce Sales Cloud (Marketing Cloud Connect) to trigger customer notifications.
- Experience with Data modeling in Contact Builder and SQL
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required. Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Innovative focus with an eye on continual improvement
- Safe work culture - we value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours - we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Great people - we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains. Our 300+ SonarSourcers from 33 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance - keeping a healthy work-life balance is important. This is why we have a hybrid work policy and some people prefer working some days from home.
- Always keep learning - in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
SonarSource was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 350,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.