Digital Marketing Technologist
At Nespresso, we cultivate coffee as an art to grow the best in each of us. Working with us is like a fresh cup of coffee - warm, welcoming and revitalizing. In fact, the way we approach our coffee is actually very similar to how we think about our employees: there is care, thought, and integrity in everything we do. By fostering an inspiring working environment, we empower people and encourages them to act as pioneers and entrepreneurs.
We aim to hire passionate and daring people that will contribute to create sustainable growth and maintain Nespresso ahead of the game. Want to have a positive impact on humans and nature? Join Nespresso and visit us on www.nespresso.com
Digital Marketing Technologist
Location: La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland or Hybrid based in Switzerland
Company: Nespresso Switzerland
Act. Rate: Full-Time Act. Rate 100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
What we offer at Nespresso
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern "smart office" locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
At Nespresso, we blend vibrant people and products together to create careers that elevate coffee and your every day.Passion, innovation, respect, and the drive to do better every day. These are not only Nespresso's values - they are the values that make us a team.
We areemboldenedtobring our team together as one and create new opportunities to grow and thrive.It's just the beginning of how we transform lives with every cup.
Each of our 12,000+ employeesmakean impact on the experience and quality of our business. From the robust and vibrant to the smooth and well-balanced, it takes every flavor of person to keep our brand successful.
To learn more visit www.nespresso.com
As a Digital Marketing Technologist, you will actively contribute to deliver best in class end-to-end customer experience of all marketing activations and promotions. Overseeing the whole Digital Activations Plan, you will contribute by optimizing the UX on all digital touchpoints and developing innovative experiences to increase engagement, and conversion.
We offer an agile, inclusive, and caring working environment with many opportunities across different functions and regions. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an innovative and creative context.
A Day in the Life of a Digital Marketing Technologist
- Oversee the eCommerce Activations plan and align it with Marketing, CRM & Brand Content strategy:
- Participate in the mapping of the CRM segmentation strategy to define use cases and user journeys depending on customer profiles and seniority
- Participate in HQ Digital transformation initiative and support the deployment of new global solutions
- Manage end-to-end on-line UX for all activations & promotions
- Coordinate the definition and setup of exclusive Internet activations in alignment with Customer Marketing & CRM
- Manage the on-line activations communication roadmap:
- Benchmark local competition to identify gaps with Nespresso's digital boutiques and propose solutions on how to close them
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders by sharing benchmark reports and roadmap updates
- Oversee all activations to identify opportunities for improvement in collaboration with Customer Marketing and CRM
- Develop and implement improvement initiatives to drive conversion and new customer acquisition
- Define and design new web components to use for activations and run AB tests to measure effectiveness/ incremental value generated
- Collaborate and align with direct eCommerce colleagues/peers to ensure consistency
- Coordinate and project manage the development, as well as implementation of externally developed components/content/solutions
What will make you successful
- Digital-focused education, with a strong technical background
- 2 to 5 years' experience ideally in local or international digital commerce directly managing sales
- Good Project Management skills
- Creative acumen and innovation focus
- User centric approach (UX, CX)
- Sales-driven mind set
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English and French and/or German