Carglass® is the global and Swiss leader in auto glass repair, replacement and recalibration. The auto glass specialist makes the difference for customers who need help repairing their vehicles, either in a branch or at home. Carglass® is recognized as a "Best Employer" by Great Place to Work and its Quality Management System is certified by ISO 9001:2015.
We are currently looking for our Swiss market our new:
Operations Development & Procurement Manager (m/w) at 100%
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Actively participate in the development of the strategic direction of Operations and the definition of departmental objectives.
- Lead the network expansion strategy and identify, prospect and concept locations for new branches.
- Negotiate and create rental contracts and manage their administration and renewal cycles.
- Regularly inspect all sites and ensure that standards are upheld, and renovation work, installations and other services are completed safely, in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Responsible for the effective, cost-efficient, and timely management of facilities functions as they pertain to day-to-day operations and maintenance management for the whole branch network and the logistics hub.
- Manage the commercial and contractual aspects with transport partners and technology services, responsible for tender processes and regular benchmarking of tariffs.
- Lease or purchase of company vehicles, EV charging solutions, modular stores, furniture and office equipment and manage insurance policies and registration requirements for both buildings and the fleet of company vehicles.
- Manage waste & recycling services and energy supply, ensure all reporting requirements are met and drive further initiatives for sustainable procurement and respective certifications (i.e. Ecovadis)
- You hold a professional certificate and have ideally a subsequent education in BA or in Procurement
- You have min. 5-7 years’ experience in operational procurement, facilities and vehicle management
- A background in multi-site retail or service business is highly desirable
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You possess very good negotiations and organisation skills
- You are a “results and solutions” thinker and prefer to work with a high level of autonomy
- You can work in French, German, and English
- This role requires extensive business travels within Switzerland
We offer a professional onboarding to your new role, an exciting job experience in a motivated team, very good employment conditions as well as a pleasant workplace in a company for which service quality and highly engaged employees are key priorities. We also offer the possibility to work from home up to 2 days per week.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application documents with the
subject "Operations Development & Procurement Manager" to email@example.com or to the following address:
Carglass Suisse S.A.
Rue des Fléchères - CP 254