EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Manager - Supply Chain & Operations - Digital Operations
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join our Digital Operations practice. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the growth and business development of our Digital Operations practice by identifying new client opportunities and enhancing our portfolio of solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future of our organisation by leveraging digital technologies and driving innovation in operational processes. Embark on your next journey and join our unique Business Transformation team to help solve exciting problems on a daily basis!
Your key responsibilities
- Provide strategic guidance and technical leadership for our Digital Operations practice, driving digital transformation and operational excellence.
- Lead the growth and business development of our Digital Operations practice by actively identifying and pursuing new client opportunities. This includes prospecting, proposal development, client presentations, and relationship-building.
- Develop and enhance our Digital Operations practice by staying up to date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and vendors. Identify opportunities to expand our portfolio of solutions and improve our offerings.
- Lead and manage end-to-end digital transformation initiatives, from identifying business requirements and defining digital strategies to implementing and monitoring digital solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to identify opportunities for leveraging digital technologies and data analytics to optimise operational processes, improve efficiency, and drive business performance.
- Coach and mentor junior team members, fostering their technical growth and development within the practice
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong expertise in digital operations: In-depth knowledge of digital technologies, industry trends, and best practices for operational excellence, process optimization, and digital transformation in manufacturing.
- Technical proficiency: Proficiency in digital technologies and tools relevant to digital operations, such as IoT, automation, data analytics, cloud computing, AI, and ML.
- System implementation: Experience leading the implementation of digital systems, including MES, across manufacturing operations. This includes requirements gathering, solution design, vendor evaluation, project management, and change management.
- Strategic mindset: The ability to think strategically and translate business objectives into actionable digital operations strategies. A strong understanding of how digital solutions can drive operational efficiency, improve decision-making, and enhance business performance.
- Project management skills: Experience in leading and managing end-to-end digital transformation initiatives, including project planning, resource allocation, risk management, and stakeholder coordination.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities to identify operational bottlenecks, leverage data for decision-making, and develop innovative solutions to optimise processes and improve operational performance.
- Communication and leadership skills: Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, interact with clients, and lead a team of professionals.
- Industry knowledge: Familiarity with relevant manufacturing sectors is beneficial (including CPG and/or pharmaceutical industry). Understanding of regulatory requirements, quality standards, and industry-specific challenges in digital operations.
- 5+ years of experience preferably in consulting or a similar role in industry
- As an international company, we require business fluent English, fluency in German or French is an asset.
What we offer
EY Switzerland offers you to work in a diverse and inclusive environment with around 3,000 employees from 64 different countries. You will collaborate with the best, learn from the best and continually grow, as we invest a significant portion of our annual turnover in the personal development and training of our employees.
Click here to find out more about our benefits and corporate social responsibility.
Have we sparked your interest? We look forward to receiving your complete application with CV, cover letter, certificates, and transcript of grades.
For more information, please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.