The Onassis Public Benefit Foundation is looking for an Accountant based in Vaduz, Liechtenstein. The right candidate will be assisting in the undertaking and handling of a broad range of Accounting matters, supporting our activities in Vaduz, Liechtenstein.
Main responsibilities include:
- Handling the day to day proper and timely book-keeping and updating of trial balances in accordance with local rules and IFRS
- Processing and recording of accounting transactions.
- Organizing, processing, and accounting of payments
- Liaising with local banks, monitoring of cash positions and needs
- Preparing and monitoring of budget
- Ensuring any other corporate accounting obligations are met
- Assisting in the preparation of Financial Statements and accounting reports ensuring appropriate accounting treatment in accordance with IFRS
- Compliance with all regulatory and tax obligations and corporate laws.
- Monitoring, updating, conducting reconciliations, and reporting
- Working closely with the accounting team in Athens.
The Accountant will report to the Finance Manager of ASOPBF based in Athens.
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Postgraduate degree or an accounting professional qualification will be considered as an asset
- Previous working experience in a relevant position (3-5 years)
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Very good Knowledge of local accounting and tax regulations
- Familiarity with SAP and MIS environments will be considered as advantage
- Excellent command of all MS Office Applications (especially Excel)
- Fluency in English and German language (verbal and written)
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Competitive remuneration
- Work experience through one of the most reputable Groups worldwide
- International working environment
- Continuous improvement through on the job experience and professional training