For 75 years, we have been following our curiosity. It drives us and has made Comet a leading Swiss technology company worldwide. Curiosity and the spirit of research have allowed us to become and remain innovative. For a better and sustainable world.
To this end, we work and research on the basis of X-ray and radio-frequency technology. Our developments make an important contribution to safer, more efficient and more sustainable production, mobility and communication.
At Group Funtions, we support the market-oriented divisions with central services. We work together today on the solutions for tomorrow. In close cooperation with our customers and always with high quality standards.
Due to a new position opening up within our Finance team, we are looking for an internationally minded and customer-oriented professional for our headquarters in Flamatt to join our Central Services as a
Corporate Treasury Analyst 100% (m/f/d)
What will you do?
- Develop and manage periodic treasury management and corporate finance reporting
- Follow-up cash level of affiliates, liquidity needs and handle ad hoc treasury matters
- Lead, manage and monitor the cash-flow forecasting process, including modelling and tooling with applicable entities
- Monitor FX risk positions, develop FX exposure reporting analytics and propose solutions/improvements to further mitigate FX risk, including FX hedging programs
- Reconcile net debt and net financial expense including FX gain/loss and provide explanation for market drivers in the standard periodic reporting
- Manage internal treasury compliance documentation
- Support the TIS implementation across the group. Perform regular treasury system administration activities in line with the approved procedures and internal control requirements. Maintain TIS data and reports to contribute to the development of the tool
- Support the VP Corporate Finance with the financial risk management including capital structure modelling and with a number of identified ad-hoc related projects
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified professional with Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- 3-5 years of professional Analyst experience in an international company with proven track record of participating in treasury projects, including bank connectivity and automation
- Strong digital affinity and solid tool experience with MS Office, SAP, Hyperion/SmartView, TIS or other BI and consolidation systems
- Good knowledge of treasury operations (cash & FX risk management), understanding of accounting principles, financial statements analysis and consolidation principles
- Proficient in English and fluent in German, both written and spoken
- Positive, customer-oriented team player with a flexible and can-do attitude and a strong drive for continuous improvement. Strong Business Partnering mindset and persistence in the pursuit of goals
Why join us?
- A unique variety of challenging activities in a Swiss company on a growth course that is operating in a thriving industry globally
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with colleagues from all over the world in a dynamic and international environment
- Attractive training and career opportunities, flexible working hours, above-average fringe benefits
We are curious about you and are looking forward to receiving your complete online application including a letter of motivation, CV as well as references and certificates. Please note that only complete application documents can be considered. We thank you for your understanding.
031 744 99 32