For 75 years, we have been following our curiosity. It drives us and has made Comet a leading Swiss technology company worldwide. Curiosity and the spirit of research have allowed us to become and remain innovative. For a better and sustainable world.
To this end, we work and research on the basis of X-ray and radio-frequency technology. Our developments make an important contribution to safer, more efficient and more sustainable production, mobility and communication.
At Group Funtions, we support the market-oriented divisions with central services. We work together today on the solutions for tomorrow. In close cooperation with our customers and always with high quality standards.
To complement our team, we are looking for a goal- and team-oriented individual for the business area Group Functions at the Flamatt site as an
IT Business Analyst SAP FI/CO 100% (m/f/d)
In this role you will be responsible for the following main tasks:
- Act as a partner to the business by supporting and further developing existing SAP FI/CO features, ensuring that the solution is user-friendly and aligned to the evolving needs of the business and the IT Strategy
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and across different areas of the organization to understand the business context, define requirements, optimize or standardize relevant processes and independently develop proposed solutions
- Use internal and external resources to design and deliver system changes that will enable us to enhance existing features and meet our business goals
- Identify and implement integration/interface opportunities between existing systems and tools
- Be the single point of contact within the IT team for all matters relating to SAP FI/CO, including user support, change requests, dashboards, reporting and during the SAP4/HANA transformation
- Prepare training materials and train a community of Key-User across departments to improve the usage and adoption of SAP FI/CO functionality
For this exciting and diverse role, you will bring the following
- You preferably hold a degree in Finance or Controlling or comparable
- You have extended experience with S/4HANA FI/CO or SAP Simple Finance and hold a SAP certification in the area of SAP FI/CO
- If you also have knowledge of the SAP PS, SAP REFX, SAP RAR and SAP VIM is advantageous
- You have a good understanding of business processes in manufacturing companies and also experience in requirements gathering, analysis, solution design, and documentation
- Besides this, you are a critical thinker, who is a curious solution finder, able to think outside the box and adapt to change well and a committed team player
- Your oral and written English skills are very good, preferably you also speak and understand German
This is what we offer you:
- Trustful cooperation with international colleagues from all over the world for a successful, growing Swiss company
- Attractive further training and career opportunities as well as flexible working hours and working models
- A modern infrastructure, flexible working hours and models, above-average fringe benefits and free parking spaces
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in a dynamic and international environment
We are curious about you and are looking forward to receiving your complete online application including a letter of motivation, CV as well as references and certificates. Please note that only complete application documents can be considered. We thank you for your understanding.
031 744 99 32