Technology that is at the forefront of mechanical and plant engineering. Industries, products, and tasks that could not be more diverse. And a team that outgrows itself because it works closely together. It is this special mix that makes a job at Coperion unique. And which opens the opportunity to progress at any time. Shape the future with us.
Coperion - Together. Further. Develop.
At our site in Niederlenz, we are looking for a new member of staff for our Electrical Engineering department.
- Responsibility for the electrical part of our customer projects from kick-off to handover to the customer
- Conception, calculation, and design of control devices
- Creation of electrical diagrams and circuit diagrams including parts lists with ELCAD, considering the current guidelines and standards of mechanical engineering
- Mapping projects in the form of production orders in the ERP system and monitoring execution, deadlines, costs, and quality
- Coordination of data transfer to procurement and definition of the project-specific technical documents required to create the documentation.
- Completed training as an automation engineer, electrical draughtsman, or equivalent training, ideally in the field of mechanical and plant engineering.
- Sound professional experience in electrical planning and schematic creation with a modern electrical planning tool (ELCAD, Engineering Base, E-Plan or similar) as well as good knowledge of an ERP and document management system
- Good communication skills in German and English
- Responsible, committed and team-oriented personality with a structured and precise way of working.
- Generous allocation of vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
More than just a salary
- Employer pension contributions of 60%
- Daily sickness benefit insurance deductions and accident insurance contributions fully covered by the employer.
- Water, coffee, and fresh fruit are available free of charge.
- Participation in language courses to ensure integration and communication in our multicultural environment.
- Individual personnel development programs, including external training courses.
- Comprehensive onboarding program.
Team & company culture
- Team building activities
- An inclusive and supportive corporate culture
- An exciting and varied area of responsibility in a fast-growing and innovative company with Coperion as the global market leader in many industries.
Who we are:
Coperion is an industry leader in compounding and extrusion, feeding and weighing, bulk material handling and service, bringing a wealth of know-how and experience to the market. Customers benefit from Coperion’s divisions of Polymer, Equipment & Systems, and Service that are optimally networked on a global basis to offer ultimate support in the design, manufacturing and implementation of ideal systems. Staffed by engineers, chemists, technicians and a variety of industry experts, these Divisions form a powerhouse of process solutions for their customers. Coperion is a Operating Company of Hillenbrand.
Hillenbrand (NYSE: HI) is a global industrial company that provides highly-engineered, mission-critical processing equipment and solutions to customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our portfolio is composed of leading industrial brands that serve large, attractive end markets, including durable plastics, food, and recycling. Guided by our Purpose — Shape What Matters For Tomorrow™ — we pursue excellence, collaboration, and innovation to consistently shape solutions that best serve our associates, customers, communities, and other stakeholders. To learn more, visit: www.Hillenbrand.com.
EEO: The policy of Hillenbrand Inc. is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, Hillenbrand Inc. and our operating companies are committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at email@example.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. At Hillenbrand, everyone is welcome to apply and "Shape What Matters for Tomorrow".