Start date: Upon agreement
Consultant - Tax Reporting
Your contribution to KPMG
- Support the development of new country modules for the in-house software with your team or expand existing ones
- Produce country-specific tax reports for private individuals
- Process and assess bank data (e.g. interest or dividends) in accordance with the respective tax law requirements.
- Be responsible for the control and cleansing of bank data
- Carry out tests as part of the quality assurance process
- Analyze existing processes and develop optimization options
- Act as a link to customers, understand their needs and create appropriate specifications
This is what makes you successful
- Degree (University, Applied Science) in business administration, banking and finance or business informatics.
- Professional experience in banking or finance or auditing is an advantage, possibly as a business analyst or test manager
- Good knowledge of tax law and experience with databases is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge of French and English, German or Italian an advantage
- High level of initiative, flexibility, ability to work under pressure and enjoy working on projects as part of a team
- Independent and well-organized way of working with a high level of quality awareness and reliability
KPMG as an employer
KPMG is driving digitalization and the introduction of new technologies. That is why it has developed its own electronic outsourcing solution for bank clients. With its help, tax reports are created for international private individuals. An international project team awaits you. Your young colleagues are very open and maintain an agile and creative way of working in order to react quickly and innovatively to changing customer needs. With a lot of personal responsibility, you will make a valuable contribution to the success of the fast-growing team.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Campus Recruiting Specialist
+41 58 249 22 98