Global EHS Manager MLS
Start: Upon agreement
Bühler Group is a $2.7 B global company striving to provide a rapidly growing world population with access to healthy food and safe mobility solutions. Every day, billions of people come into contact with our sustainable and highly innovative technologies to cover their basic needs for food, mobility and communication.
Within the global MLS organization (> 30 factories) you are responsible for improving the awareness, culture and performance regarding all safety, environment & health issues together with the local EHS partners and he global EHS community. We are looking for a committed, pro-active and highly motivated person who is used to quickly building networks and achieves results through strong collaboration. Are you ready to create a sustainable tomorrow together with us?
- Elaborate powerful safety strategy and data/information-based target settings in alignment with group stakeholders and functions and implement timely and efficiently in coordination with the global & local EHS community
- Develop and ensure implementation of Buhler Safety standards, policies, guidelines, and trainings, manage and coordinate trainings for all site personnel and train target groups worldwide
- Monitor the effectiveness of our EHS policy and take appropriate actions for non-compliance, report safety performance
- Take on a key role in the Emergency Management team and support investigation of major accidents in Buhler Group
- Consult and collaborate with local EHS organizations, Quality Departments (respective certification and EHS Management Systems) and those responsible for sustainability
- Define operational and strategic EHS targets in alignment with group & MLS stakeholders and lead the MLS EHS Business Excellence Committee
- Technical background optionally supplemented with an engineering degree or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in EHS and Hazardous Management, e.g. certified Auditor EHS Management Systems (18001, 14001, 45001, SEDEX)
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills, sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain strong network relations to stakeholders within the company
- Strong skills in gathering, analyzing, and reporting information and in using spreadsheets, database and presentation software
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a highly structured and organized manner within an interdisciplinary environment and a matrix organization
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite e.g. Excel and Power Point
- Willingness to travel up to 30% to our factories worldwide
- Second language e.g. German, Spanish
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Flexitime, Employer-funded pension plan, Canteen, Parking area, Employee benefits and discounts, Profit-sharing, Seniority bonus
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
HR Recruiting and Marketing Specialist