Senior IT Architect (all genders)
Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our technology team designs tomorrows technology and accelerates digital transformation. Here youll give new impetus to an ambitious project team that works hand in hand with clients to define and implement innovative technical architectures.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion in a role where youll work for some of the worlds leading companies and use innovative technologies to enhance their digital transformation.
- Working on large projects, youll suggest and deliver the technical architecture that meet clients requirements best.
- Seeing the big picture as well as the detail, youll develop technical architectural concepts for example based on microservices and explain them to clients in workshop environments.
- If you have a proven track record and are ambitious, youll have the chance to assume project and team leading responsibility quickly.
- A degree in a relevant discipline or a similar qualification or training in this field
- Track record in designing and developing complex application software
- Experience in defining architecture and non-functional requirements
- Knowledge of cloud and cloud-native solutions such as AWS, microservices, APIs
- Communication strength in English and German and willingness to travel
At Accenture, youwork with authentic individuals who have one thing in common: apassion for change. We're always looking for new people who can use their personality, knowledge and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. The synergy of technology and human intelligence helps us ignite digital innovation and change the world.Join our team and implement innovative solutions that enable our customers to seize the opportunity of digital transformation.
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team email@example.com or give us a call: 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.