Are you looking for a career opportunity in an international company that's in the business of helping organisations to protect their people each and every day? Then join our Team as Account Manager (m/f/d) in Zurich or Neu Isenburg (Germany). You will be working in a small team within a large, international network who will support you in your commercial approach and with whom you will develop.
The International SOS Group of Companies is in the business of saving lives, protecting global workforces from health and security threats. We deliver customised health, security risk management and wellbeing solutions to fuel our clients' growth and productivity.
- You are responsible for managing an account portfolio of clients, from integration to account retention and upsell
- Your main objective is to ensure 100% renewal is achieved by developing the relationship and building loyalty with the clients through regular contact and client-facing meetings to identify their needs and to support them with our expertise
- You are in charge of cross selling and up selling the large range of products and services, generating proposals, pricing and contract negotiation across all solutions, as well as providing consistent administration in relation to the client renewal process, onboarding of clients and client reporting.
- You will need to build a robust internal network and effectively work across various departments to develop and maintain strong working relationships to support the efficient and effective management of clients.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, economics or similar
- Experience in a cross-border sales environment including selling of products/services
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills (French is a plus)
- Team player with cultural sensitivity
- Can-Do attitude
- You are self-driven and able to work under pressure
- Strong negotiating skills and customer focused
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Home office and flexible working (once the initial onboarding process has been completed)
- A competitive salary and sales incentive plan
- In-house learning and development & career plan
- Collaborative working environment
- Travel & Accident Insurance
- Membership & Access to our services
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Team Events & various Wellbeing Projects