Help us shape the future of banking. The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process…
Help us shape the future of banking.
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves around 155 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq’s growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2’000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
In this role you drive the definition and the execution monitoring of the Avaloq Group strategy in a close collaboration with colleagues from different business areas and hierarchy levels.
- Contribute actively to the definition, execution and operationalization of the Group strategy
- Regularly define strategy execution plans, manage dependencies and critical paths across strategic projects/activities to align to the Group strategy
- Lead large scale change projects and/or drive specific topics related to strategy and/or corporate development
- Prepare and facilitate challenging (top management) workshops, meetings and events
- Prepare and present analysis on specific strategic questions (as a basis for discussion and/or decision making), fulfil entrepreneurial ad hoc mandates
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Minimum Bachelor in Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position and/or from a leading consulting firm like BCG, McKinsey, Accenture or similar
- Very strong project management skills
- Banking sector knowledge
- Excellent command of Power Point, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent English language skills, very good German skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good organisational skills
- Proactive thinking and acting
- High level of flexibility
Main place of work
Avaloq Evolution AGRita Ferrarorita.email@example.com
For this position we would also consider applications from agencys.
Additional information on Avaloq and on our other vacancies can be found on www.jobs.avaloq.com
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Michelle Hiestand