We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst for our fast-growing team in Zurich or Berne.
Technical Business Analyst
As Technical Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- You’ll analyze and fully understand a complex existing solution on a technical and on a business level
- You’ll use various resources like source code, databases, documents, customer workshops etc. to do so
- You’ll have workshops with the customer to validate and document business requirements
- You’ll design user interfaces and write business rules which describe the behavior of the new solution
- You’ll work closely with our technical specialists during the solution’s design, realization and implementation phase
- You’ll create operational test procedures and test cases
Typically, your field of activity is at the interface between business and IT or suppliers. Your contacts on client-side range from management, decision-makers on user side to CIO / IT management level.
- A pleasant working environment in an experienced, motivated and uncomplicated team
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- An attractive prospect for your professional and personal development
- A healthy work life balance
- We are looking for a candidate with an academic degree, who is able to work independently and structured
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English. French language skills are an advantage
- You have a background with at least 2-3 years of experience in development
- You have profound knowledge and practical experience in business analysis & requirements engineering
- You feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams
- You are an entrepreneurial thinker and you are motivated to accompany IT solutions from idea to successful implementation
- Hands-on experience in the usage of tools for modelling (e.g. UML) or requirements management are an advantage
We would also like to support you in developing your skills in these areas.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Please upload your complete application (CV, letters of reference, diplomas and certificates) in English by clicking on the “apply” button below and following the orders. We only accept direct applications for this position.
ELCA Informatik AG
Herr Michael Vonlanthen
Talent Acquistion Manager
+41 44 456 32 60