The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)centres, Avaloq brings…
Technical Business Analyst Client Lifecycle Management
The Avaloq group is an internationally leading fintech company. With its core and digital banking software and its international network of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)centres, Avaloq brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience. Headquartered in Switzerland, Avaloq has branches in the most demanding financial centres worldwide and serves 158 banks and wealth managers and the 270 Swiss cooperative banks. Avaloq’s growing ecosystem comprises among others over 2’000 employees from 66 nationalities and more than 500 third-party developers that co-innovate with Avaloq.
More information on www.avaloq.com
Would you like to use and extend your knowledge in the field of banking software? As a technical business analyst, you will actively support our customers and software developers in defining and shaping innovative solutions and services. The Client Lifecycle Management & Object Model team is the internal and external competence center for the static data modules and customer lifecycle related processes. We define and maintain futureproof solutions for our clients and other modules within the Avaloq Banking Suite. We are looking to hire a technical business analyst to support our development team in Zürich, where you will work together with several business analysts and software engineers in daily operations and in projects. Your main work will encompass requirement analysis, prototyping, implementing and bug fixing SQL and PL/SQL code. Avaloq offers a unique opportunity to work on a well-established banking platform for international clients in a challenging environment, where you will be able to extend your programming and your business knowledge
- Reception and analysis of customer requirements and the writing of specifications for the Client Lifecycle Management & Object Model area
- Prototyping of solutions and actively supporting developers
- Supporting customers by analysing bugs and issues from daily operations
- Development and implementation of detailed test cases for your field of expertise
- Writing and up-dating of tests
- Development of material for courses as well as the training of users and implementation partners
- Competence centre for banking questions concerning our software
- Project-oriented consulting and Sales workshops support
- Banking or IT industry experience or university degree in Business Information Technology or Business Management with a banking focus
- Highly developed analytical thinking and independent working style
- A high level of customer awareness
- Distinct sense of quality and responsibility
- Very good command of German and English (spoken and written)
Main Place of Work
ZurichWith Avaloq you will have the chance to become familiar with all aspects of product development and to gain wide knowledge of the field of banking. We offer a good working atmosphere in an open and performance-oriented environment with opportunities for personal further development. Subject, project and management tracks carry equal weight with us. Interested? Join us today and help create the banking of tomorrow! We are looking forward to receiving your online-application and will be happy to answer your questions.
Alina TauscherTalent Acquisition Professional+41 (0)58 316 25 60
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Avaloq Evolution AG
Frau Alina Tauscher