Tamedia is the leading private media group in Switzerland. The digital platforms, daily and weekly newspapers and magazines of Tamedia offer overview, classification and selection. The company was founded in 1893 and employs a staff of approximately 3,400 in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg and Serbia. It has been traded at the Swiss stock exchange since 2000.
Application owner cloud Application (H/F) 100%
Have you got several years of work experience with Public Cloud services? Do you possess the ability to solve complex problems? Then you are the right person to complete our Collaboration & Workplaces team and to contribute in providing Thinking outside the box expertise. Tamedia's IT services support more than 3 500 users in Switzerland and are located in Bern, Lausanne and Zurich. We are currently searching for our site in Lausanne, Bern or Zurich.
- You are responsible to ensure the proper operation and maintenance and integration of cloud applications (Google Apps, Slack, Lucidchart, Smartsheet, Airtable, Robin, others on request)
- Assess business process requirements by identifying the most appropriate software, fitting Tamedia's IT landscape and security and architecture guidelines
- Ensure monitoring of running application operations; coordinate and monitor all activities that serve to track application availability, recoverability (continuity), performance and resource consumption
- Ensure coordination between Service Desk and application provider
- Create, update, maintain and manage the documentation required for application operation (operating manual, user manual, instructions, processes and protocols for software etc.)
- Advise and suport users in the areas of application
- Process application-related malfunctions / errors that are triggered by system users or messages (analysis, workaround, correction)
- You have a Business Computing background or similar
- At least two years' experience in a similar position
- Strong ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audienceProblem-solving mentality and strong service orientation
- You are familiar with Project management principles
- Experience in preparing workflow analysis
- Experience in leading and facilitating training.
- Fluent in French or German with intermediate knowledge on the second language and good knowledge in English
Lausanne, Bern or Zurich with frequent travel to other sites
We look forward to your application Sena Saletic
Frau Sena Saletic