Tamedia is the leading private media group in Switzerland. The digital platforms, daily and weekly newspapers and magazines of Tamedia offer overview, classification and selection. The company was founded in 1893 and employs a staff of approximately 3,400 in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg and Serbia. It has been traded at the Swiss stock exchange since 2000.
Homegate is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Switzerland. We help people to make their best real estate decision and bring commercial real estate agencies, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. We count more than 10 million visits from people who use our portal and have more than 190 million page views per month.
Interaction Designer (m/w) 100%
Your Job You fall in love with user's problems and create designs and interfaces that simply explain themselves and feel great.
What can you expect?
Together with customer-focused product managers, UX and visual Designers you will help solve various customer problems and help to establish a design system across the whole group. You are responsible for Interaction Design and help the company to grow this expertise.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial design etc.), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong user's advocate with great empathic skills
- Endless curiousity to explore and observe how people think, search, communicate and interact
- Ability to work within teams using Agile methodologies
- Fluent in English
What other skills and qualifications are preferred?
Big pluses are:
- Experience in an Internet company or a digital agency
- Experience with User Research Methodologies
- Used to collaborate with fellow UX Designers, Product Managers and Software Engineers
- Demonstrated professional skill with tools such as: SketchAPP, Flinto or Principle, InVision and other wireframing tools
- Demonstrated understanding of Human-centered Design
- Ability to understand business goals and KPIs
- German, Italian or French language skills are a plus
- Flexibility to work with Nearshoring team in Belgrade and travel to Belgrade 3-4 times a month
- Experience with Design Sprint methodology
- Experience with Lean methodologies
- Experience with Design System approaches
- You know how to code (HTML, SASS, JS)
- You bring cookies to the office (or cake, we don't mind)
- Market-leading Swiss Digital company with strong growth
- Opportunity to make own decisions and bring in your own creativity
- Dynamic multi-lingual team with nearshore partners
- Collaborate in a young and open-minded team
- Multiple development opportunities within Tamedia digital units
- Located in the heart of Zürich
We look forward to your application Denisa Fetahovic